http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: An Exhausting Day For 'OL DEN!!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Friday, March 14, 2008

An Exhausting Day For 'OL DEN!!





This is just a short blog entry to show what Den did today...He made another spinner!! The first one he had just made last week was a 2 tiered and really neat..


But today he outdid himself and made a 2way spinner with 3 cans...and yes, that is a bottle of water used to weight each one....



It was 90 degrees today and after such a tiring morning, this is what I spotted when I peered out from the rear window of our camper...and I just couldn't resist..By the way, he is relining in MY chair!!! As of this moment he has no clue I took this photo....I JUST LOVE SURPRISES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment