http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: A Few Quick Photos
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Few Quick Photos

Just a few quick photos to share....Here is one of the fashion necessity for dogs down here...doggy booties...The sand burs are everywhere and the poor dogs really suffer for their walks...
And here is my friendly Roadrunner, who posed for a couple photos on his way through our camp area..
...his is just too cute for words...
On our walk this morning I found the RV of my dreams...check out this set up on the rear of it!!....that is a custom hydralic lift for his bike...In my dreams...
Our weather has been a little cool....60's..I know, I'll shut up..Yesterday we went up to the Rec Hall for a little presentation. They had a safety rep. from ElPaso Gas Co. giving a talk and slide show of the wells they dig on this property around us..and there are alot of them..all Natural Gas..He flies all over the world and had some great photos of the hurricane Katrina damage to an offshore oil well rig floating just off Galveston Island..unreal!! The Rec Hall was packed with campers who really enjoyed his talk, us included.
Tomorrow Den and I are heading to "the Valley"...down past Wescalo, for those who have an Atlas..We are going to walk across the border to Nuevo Progreso in the morning and on the way back from the valley we plan to stop in Mission, TX. They are having their Citrus Fiesta, which includes a Vaquero Cook Off...can't wait..I will have pictures and a story to tell I am sure. I will try to get that next blog up and running by Sunday afternoon..I think it will be interesting...Later

No comments:

Post a Comment